There are few tips and tricks which you can try on your Fire TV stick if you come across ‘Home screen not loading’ problem. This is no doubt a common problem but an infuriated number of users and they get disappointed with this routine problem.
Steps to get rid of this problem:
- Disconnect power source from the fire TV device or turn off the Fire TV device by disconnecting the power source and wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the device again to the power supply.
- If you are using a VPN for streaming the content when away from home, then must ensure that the VPN is good and reliable as it is necessary from a security point of view. Best and low-cost VPN available for Fire TV device is IPVanish. It assimilates high-speed multiple servers with no logs. You can use the VPN without any problem of buffering or throttling.
- Check the network wi-fi password again. If it is wrong, you won’t be able to login to the network. The network Wi-Fi password is sometimes the same as that of Amazon account. Another thing to be kept in mind is that password are always case-sensitive.
- Try to resolve the problem by changing the channel from the router or modem.
- You can check the network connection on your device by clicking on ‘Settings’. Press ‘Play and pause’ button and check the status or strength of the network. See if it is working or not. If the network is not working, you can contact the internet service provider or check the troubleshooting steps given on the page. A separate link for internet troubleshooting is given on the firestick TV help page.
- Check the power supply connected to the Fire TV device. If the original power supply coming with the Fire TV box is connected or not.
- Make sure that you are using the right HDMI extender or the one that comes within the packing itself. If there is no HDMI extender available in the packing, you can contact FireTV support or order online from amazon.com.
- The distance between the router and the modem plays an important role. If the distance is too far you will find the problem in loading the home screen of fire TV or it will go blank for a while because of the unavailability of the network.
- Do a factory reset on your Fire TV device.
- If the problem is in the hardware or some component within the hardware is not working, you can replace it from the near-by service center. Steps for the factory reset of Fire TV device are given on the amazon link. You can follow on-screen instructions and perform a factory reset on your own.
Apart from this, if you are facing problem in installing the apps on the Fire TV or want to activate the device online, then contact Fire TV experts.
We have a team of experts to assist you regarding ESPN Fire TV activate process. You have the option of going to Amazon Fire TV website and follow the steps for activating ESPN, but that process is going to be slower and if you encounter any problem, there won’t be anybody to bail you out of it.