Send your PC or Android screen to your TV with Fire Stick.
This is perhaps the most interesting tip of the list, as it gives you the ability to transmit the screen of your PC or Android phone to the TV, and to be able to see everything you want without having the need to use applications.
The Fire TV Stick is actually a Miracast receiver, a natively supported Windows 10 protocol.
- To activate Miracast reception, press and hold the Home button on the remote control until you see some buttons on the screen, including one called Duplicate.
- Once you press Duplicate, the Fire TV is ready to receive from another device.
- On a Windows 10 PC, you can then open the Start menu and go to Device Settings.
- Under Bluetooth and other devices, tap Add, let your PC detect the fire TV and establish the connection.
- Immediately, the desktop will appear on the TV screen Fire TV, which will act as a secondary office.
- You can then move the desktop windows on your PC to the right to make them appear on your TV.
In this way, it is possible to watch videos streaming even from sites that have no application, also because the Miracast transmission also supports audio.
On Android, to see the screen of the mobile phone on the TV, you have to press the Mirror Sharing button in the switch bar or go to Settings Connection device (on Huawei it works but all Android smartphones do not have this function).
Listen to the radio on the TV with Fire Stick
To listen to any US or worldwide radio from your TV, you only need to find and install TuneIn, which works well to listen to each radio broadcast continuously.
See all the photos of the phone
If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, you can use Amazon Prime Photo which allows you to make a cloud backup of all photos on your phone, without limitations.
On the Fire Stick, you can use the Prime Foto app to find all these photos and see them on TV.
Listen to the TV via Bluetooth headset Listen to TV via Bluetooth headset
You can pair the Fire TV with a pair of Bluetooth headphones to listen to the audio from the movies you see on Netflix or YouTube videos.
To operate the headset with the Amazon Fire Stick, go to the Settings menu Bluetooth controllers and devices Other Bluetooth devices to establish the connection.
Re-park the remote control if it does not work anymore
If there is a problem with the Fire Stick remote control, if it does not work, it can be easily repaired.
You must hold the home button down for five seconds to reconnect it.
To restart the Fire Stick by remote control
If the operations become slow, there are performance problems or it crashes without moving, you can restart the Fire Stick from the remote control by going to System Restart Settings or, better still, by simultaneously pressing and holding Play and Selection buttons in the middle of the circle of the remote control.
We offer assistance regarding foxsportsgo com activate fire tv process. If you are looking for activation steps, but don’t know how to do so, then you can take help of our Fire TV experts. www foxsportsgo com activate