We provide support for Amazon Fire stick and Fire TV. We have mentioned steps for Display mirroring feature on Fire stick. If you have any problem in understanding the steps, then call us at Amazon Fire stick support phone number.
If you have landed on this page, then you will be definitely looking for the steps to use Display Mirroring Function on Fire TV. Well, you are on the right platform. In today’s discussion, we are going to discuss how you can use Mirroring function of Fire TV by taking Amazon Fire stick help. If your phone is compatible with Fire TV, then you can easily use Display mirror function on it.
We want to make you clear that for streaming content from the phone to TV, your phone must be compatible with Miracast. The list of devices support this function include:
- Android devices running OS 4.2 or higher.
- Fire HDX 8.9 (4th generation).
- Fire phone.
Note: Before starting with the steps, you must switch on Fire TV device and compatible device. Keep the devices within 30 feet of range. For more information, you can go to Amazon Fire stick help page. If you have mobile not registered with Amazon Account, then another method to communicate with media is through Wi-Fi network. Connect Fire TV and device to same Wi-Fi network by checking the SSID.
If you have any device out of the below-mentioned devices, then you can’t enjoy Display Mirroring function.
- Fire TV stick 4K.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV cube.
In case, you want to clarify anything related to the support for the device, you can go to the Amazon Fire Support page. The shortcut for quick launch of Display Mirroring function is Press the ‘Home’ button from remote and click on ‘Mirroring’ option. Right after this, connect the supported mobile to it. If you want to stop mirroring anytime, you can stop by pressing the stop button from the remote.
To connect the device to the Fire stick, you can proceed with the steps mentioned here as under. We want to remind again that Miracast enabled device is necessary for connection.
- Open ‘Settings’ and go to ‘Display and sounds’. From here, you need to click on ‘Enable Mirroring’.
- Unlock Android phone and check ‘Fire TV device’.
Note: If you want any type of help for connecting the device to Fire TV, you can go to the mobile manufacturer website.
- Press any button on TV remote to stop mirroring the content.
- Go to ‘Menu’ from the flag menu given on the top of the screen.
- You need to pull the flag from the top and click on ‘Display and sounds’.
- Open ‘Display Mirroring’.
- Now, check and select your Fire TV. You will be able to see the device screen on the TV screen just after 20 seconds.
- You can stop mirroring anytime.
- Go to ‘Quick actions’.
- Open ‘Display’ and click to share the screen.
- Now, you need to check for Fire stick. This will get appeared on TV after 10 seconds.
- Click ‘Stop mirroring’ to stop casting.
For better information about ESPN Fire TV Activate Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.