Kindle Fire device was developed by an online E-commerce Company ‘Amazon’ in 2017. This product was developed after its predecessor success in 2015. Amazon Fire Setup Kindle is primarily used for Reading online E-books, magazines, and Articles available on kindle book store. Kindle Tablet 10” has been emerged out at as one of the best-selling E-reader in the digital market.
Amazon keeps on updating the existing software and hardware in order to satisfy the demands of the customers. Kindle Fire 10” is the latest example of this. You will find all the features available in Kindle 8 in the model. Apart from this, the company has added some new features to it. However, in spite of so many features, no electronic gadget can be free from flaws. You may come across some issue that needs immediate attention. Today, we are going to discuss some common issues along with their troubleshooting steps. You must read the steps carefully.
- Kindle not starting: When your kindle become sluggish or its screen freezes, then most of us perform power cycling function. If you find a problem in power cycling the kindle, then perform the following steps:
- Turn off kindle by pressing the power button for 10 seconds and keep it is the same position.
- Now, turn on the Kindle by pressing the same button for 5 seconds. If you find kindle not turning on, then connect the charger to it.
- If it is still creating a problem, then either the charger is faulty or there is a problem with the charging cable. You can try charging the kindle with friend charger.
- The problem in connecting Fire tablet to computer: Some users have complained that they are getting the problem in connecting the Kindle to the computer due to which they are not being able to transfer the important files from and to kindle. If this problem is prevailing on your device or you are getting any error message on the screen, then follow the tricks given here as under:
Turn off both the devices. Wait for a minute and turn on the devices again. Try connecting the Kindle to the computer through a different cable. If the problem still exists, then you can share the data over cloud storage and copy from there.
- Internal message on Kindle: If you find a problem in using some apps on your Kindle device, then there are few steps which you need to follow:
- Restart your Kindle device and wait for 20 seconds to turn it on again.
- Turn off the router, modem, and extender and wait till further instructions.
- Check the device date and time.
- Open Settings and click on ‘App manager’. Click on the app that is creating a problem. You can open the app manager directly from the flag menu given on the top.
- Re-register your kindle by first deregistering it.
- The wi-fi problem on Kindle 10”: If the Kindle is not connecting to the Wi-Fi network of your home, then there can be a number of reasons behind it. To fix this problem, follow the steps given below:
- Check the Airplane mode and enable it once.
- Restart your device.
- Download Wireless Analyzer and check the network strength in your area.
Charge the kindle properly and check if the problem is resolved or not.
For better information about PBSkids Org Activate Fire TV Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.