We offer support for Amazon Fire TV Stick, so if you are trying to access Hulu on Fire TV Stick, but not able to do so due to any reason, then you can log onto Fire TV Help & Support website or call us at our toll-free Fire TV Stick support number.
Hulu is a streaming app that doesn’t need any introduction. If you are binge-watcher and using a streaming device like Amazon Fire TV Stick, then you must be aware of Hulu. If you are, then you might also be familiar with the Live TV service that was launched by Hulu. The popularity of Live TV has increased exponentially in the past few years, thus compelling streaming services to come up with more live and on-demand content.
Hulu too felt the need to introducing Live TV service, so it launched the service a few months ago. Amazon Fire Help TV stick users had just started to use the service when they found that the Live TV service was not working properly on the device. The problem has surfaced in particular on those devices in which the app was updated. Those who haven’t updated Hulu Live TV seemed to be using the service without any issues.
As Hulu is one of the most crucial apps when it comes to entertainment, seeing Hulu Live TV not working properly has definitely come as a big jolt to the binge-watchers. Hulu officials have told that the issue has occurred due to compatibility problems of the app with Amazon Fire TV Stick.
If you too are dealing with the issue of ‘Hulu Live TV not working on Amazon Fire TV Stick’, then you can follow certain troubleshooting steps, which are given below.
- The first thing that you need to check is whether the internet is working fine or not. You must have a strong internet connection for streaming anything and everything in a flawless manner.
- To test your internet connection, you need to run a speed test and see if the speed of your internet is at satisfactory levels or not. If it is, then you need to move onto the next step.
- Shut down all the necessary devices, i.e., modem, router, TV and Amazon Fire TV Stick. Restart the devices in the same order but make sure that one device is fully turned on and running before you turn on the next device.
- If you are connected to the home network through a wireless connection, then it is suggested to try to connect to the network via Ethernet cable. Doing this will increase the signal’s bandwidth.
- If you have connected multiple devices on your internet network, then you need to disconnect a few of those in order to lower the congestion. This will channel much greater bandwidth to the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- If you find any issue with the network configuration, then you can consult your router manufacturer and follow the instructions that you see on the screen of your TV. It is not that difficult to configure your network, provided that you follow the steps in the right way.
If you are still experiencing the issue after implementing the steps in the right way, then you should check the Hulu app version on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. If the app is not updated, then you should update it.
How to update and install the Hulu app?
- Go to ‘Search’ icon from the main menu, then enter ‘Hulu’ in the search bar followed by clicking ‘Enter’.
- Locate Hulu app followed by a click on ‘Download’ to begin downloading. If you come across any issue, then you can take assistance from Amazon Fire TV Stick Support.
- Check ‘Apps’ section in order to find the Hulu app.
Open the app from the ‘Apps’ section and log in using the right credentials.
For better information about Showtimeanytime Com Activate Amazon Fire Stick Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.