Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the most popular streaming devices used for streaming high-quality entertainment from different channels. While many channels operate globally, there are some, which are confined to a particular location such as Hulu, Sling TV, HBO Go and more. These channels are accessible within the borders of the US, but as you go outside of the US, the channels cease to work. To eliminate this restriction, you can make use of one of many VPN services, and fortunately, many VPNs work with Amazon Fire TV Stick. All you need to do is find a way to install the VPN, which is exactly what we will be discussing in this post.
How to find the best VPN for Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Many VPNs offer a native application for Fire TV Stick, which provides them with a clear advantage over the VPNs you need to install manually.
While selecting a VPN, keep in mind that it is available in the country you want to access the content in. For example, if you are interested in watching US channels such as ESPN or CBS, the VPN must allow you to connect to the US servers.
Besides that, you need to pay attention to the following features when choosing a VPN service for your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Fast streaming speeds
- Enhanced security
- The ability to bypass both geo-blocking and VPN blocking implemented by Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, NBC, and others
Finally, if you want to access VPN service on a temporary basis, then there are free VPN service that offers 7-day or 30-day trial period. Use the service till the free period and then, end your subscription.
Which are the best VPNs for Amazon Fire TV Stick?
The three main VPNs for the Fire TV Stick are:
- NordVPN: This VPN is ideal for normal uses, plus it has got stream-optimized servers that suit Fire Stick.
- ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN is the fastest premium VPN on the market, and is renowned for its flowing, HD-quality stream.
- IPVanish: Highly effective for accessing blocked video content in the United States and the United Kingdom, IPVanish provides a secure and secure VPN service.
If you want to install a VPN manually on your Fire TV Stick, then there is a provision to do that. However, since the VPNs above and several other reputable VPNs offer native applications, there is really no need to bother.
Install the native application for Fire Stick from a VPN provider
How to install NordVPN on the Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Look for NordVPN in the Fire TV app store.
- Download the NordVPN app.
- Once the application is downloaded, you can log in or create an account.
- Once identified, when you first attempt to connect to a server, you will need to allow the Fire TV Stick to connect to the VPN.
- Allow NordVPN to connect with OpenVPN.
- Last permission to grant before you can start using NordVPN – click Continue, and then click Allow.
How to install ExpressVPN on the Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Look for the ExpressVPN app in the Amazon Store.
- Download the ExpressVPN application.
- Open the application and log in.
- Configure the VPN.
- Authorize the connection request.
- Choose a server in the United States.
- Now you can access US Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, and others.
How to install IPVanish on the Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Look for IPVanish in the Fire TV App Store.
- Click the app in the search results, and then click “Get.”
- If you have not done so already, subscribe to IPVanish.
- Once the download is complete, open the application.
- Log in to your IPVanish VPN account.
- Select a server in the country of your choice (for example the United States to watch the NBC).
- Click OK when requesting VPN connection.
Now that you’re connected to an American server, you can access a huge library of TV programs and previously unavailable movies!
We are Amazon Fire TV technical support facility where we offer help related to all the issues befalling the device. If you are looking for steps to PBSKids Org activate Fire TV, but don’t know how to do so, then you can take help of our Fire TV experts.