If you have fire TV and compatible smart device at home, then you can easily cast the content of your smart device on TV through Fire TV setup. Some users know this fact but some are still unaware of it. So, if you are among the latter ones then you can check the easy steps to mirror your device screen to the TV screen through Fire TV in today’s discussion.
All those devices that support Miracast function can be connected to the Fire TV without any problem. The list of supported devices is:
- Android device with OS 4.2 or higher.
- Kindle Fire HDX 7 and HDX 8.9’. Both 3rd generation devices.
- Fire 4th generation tablet.
- Fire phone.
To start with the steps, you must turn on Fire TV and the TV. Besides this, you need a smart mobile and it should not be more than 30 feet away from the Fire TV otherwise you will get Amazon Fire stick setup problems. If you are new to the Amazon family, then you must create your account on the Amazon first, then move further. After this, connect the Fire TV to the device through the same Wi-Fi network. To connect to the same network, you can match the SSID on devices.
If you have owned the below mentioned devices, then sorry to say that Mirroring function is unavailable on these.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV stick 4k
- Fire TV cube.
For any clarifications or assistance, you can contact Amazon Fire Stick Tech Support. Now, the steps to start mirroring function are: Over to ‘Settings’ from the home screen and click on ‘Mirroring’ option. Right after this, you need to connect the supported mobile device to it. If you want to stop displaying the content, you can stop anytime by pressing ‘Cancel’ from the remote.
The steps to connect the Fire TV to different devices are mentioned here as under:
- Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Display and sounds’ options. From here, you need to go to ‘Display mirroring’.
- Now launch Fire TV on mobile by connecting its screen to the app.
- Now, open your Android device and click to connect to ‘Fire TV device’.
If you want any help regarding connections, you can go to the manufacturer website and enter the details of the model you have. All the details related to the model will be displayed on the screen.
- Press any button on Fire TV remote to stop mirroring the device screen.
- Open ‘Flag’ menu from the top of the screen and click on ‘Open’ option.
- Tap on ‘Display and sounds’. Here you will find ‘Display mirroring’ option.
- Tap on ‘Fire TV’. It will take 20 seconds at max to display your mobile screen on TV.
- Stop mirroring by pressing ‘Stop’.
- Open ‘Quick actions’.
- Go to ‘Display’ and check for ‘Share screen’ option.
- Once you click on the option, the mobile screen will appear on the TV.
- Click ‘Stop’ to stop casting the content from the phone.
So, this is all about the Miracast mirroring. The steps discussed above are easy and simple to understand. In case there is need of any opinion, call us at Fire TV support number.
For better information about www HBOgo Com Activate Fire TV Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.