We provide assistance regarding Fire TV and Fire Stick setup process. To know how to setup Amazon Fire TV Stick and connect it with Amazon account, you need to get in touch with us. Call us at our tech support number.
Technology is evolving with every passing day, and no matter if you are excited or annoyed about this change, you can’t do anything, but to adapt to it. In the past recent years, there have been many talks regarding streaming devices and streaming apps. If you are familiar with streaming devices and apps, then you must have noticed that they offer a better way of watching entertainment. You get more options, better video resolution and ability to control your entertainment.
One of the best streaming devices that are available on the market right now is Amazon Fire TV Stick. Just imagine a device equivalent the size of a pen drive providing you more entertainment than you need. If you are looking to buy a streaming device to quench your thirst for a great in-house entertainment, then Amazon Fire TV Stick is the device to go with.
In order to use Amazon Fire TV Stick, you need to first make sure that Amazon Fire TV Stick Setup is done properly. Before you proceed with the setup process, let me tell you a few prerequisites so that you can finish the setup process quickly.
- Compatible TV: You must have an HD TV that comprises an HDMI port where you can insert the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Internet Connection: Amazon Fire Stick doesn’t have internet, so you will have to connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick to a strong Wi-Fi network so that you can stream videos in HD quality.
- Amazon Account: You will have to register your Amazon Fire Stick to Amazon account. It is important for you to have the Amazon Fire Stick Account, as that will help you save your preferences, apps and other details.
How to Setup Amazon Fire TV Stick
- On your Fire TV Stick, there will be a USB power cord, which you need to plug into micro-USB port of the device with the other end going into the power adapter.
- Connect the power adapter to a power outlet.
- Now, plug Fire TV Stick into any HDMI port on the TV. Turn on the TV and make sure to tune into the same channel on which you have connected the device. For eg: If you have connected the device to HDMI 1 port, then select HDMI 1 on the TV using TV remote.
- If you’ve selected the right input, then you are going to see the Fire TV Stick logo.
- Now, you will have to set up Fire Stick remote for which, you required a couple of AAA batteries. The pairing of remote and device should be done automatically, but if it doesn’t, then you can press and hold ‘Home’ button on the remote for 10 seconds. With this, the device goes to ‘Discovery Mode’ and the pairing will be done.
- Connect Fire TV Stick to the internet by following on-screen instructions. For Amazon Fire TV Setup, just enter the password of the network that you want to connect the device to.
- Register your device to Amazon account. If you have ordered the device from Amazon, then it will come already registered. Registering your Fire Stick to Amazon account is a straightforward process.
The setup process is complete, and now, you can begin watching your favorite shows.