We are offering the best support for Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. If you are using any of these two devices and are looking to jailbreak it, then don’t look anywhere else. Just get in touch with our support facility to jailbreak your Fire Stick. Call us at our tech support number today.
The word ‘Jailbreak’ may sound illicit, but in the world of technology, ‘jailbreak’ means ‘set free’. If a device is jailbroken, then its abilities can be enhanced multiple times.
Many times, a device is manufactured in a certain way that it only works with a specific group of devices and only support a fixed number of apps. People using that device need more on that device, which is why they try to break the shackles.
One such device is Amazon Fire Stick, which is an extremely capable streaming device, but it lacks certain functionality, which can only be activated if the device is jailbroken. To jailbreak the device within a few minutes time, call at Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.
By jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick, you will be able to side-load the apps that you really wanted to access in the device, but couldn’t do due to restrictions.
How To Jailbreak Amazon Fire Stick
Follow below-mentioned steps to jailbreak your Amazon Fire Stick.
- Go to ‘home screen’ of your Amazon Fire Stick by clicking ‘home’ button on Fire Stick remote.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Click ‘Applications’ icon.
- You need to click ‘Collect App Usage Data’. If you are using an older model, then you won’t be able to see this option, so you will have to skip this step when using older models.
- Click ‘Turn Off’ button.
- Click ‘Back’ button now followed by going to the previous screen and then, click ‘Device’ icon.
- Click ‘Developer’ options.
- Click ‘Apps’ from unknown sources.
- Click ‘Turn On’ option.
Now, we have a jailbroken Amazon Fire TV Stick, so you can easily install the apps that aren’t available in Amazon App Store.
Where most tech guides stop after providing the aforementioned steps, but we would like to go a step further and discuss how to install an alternative app store on your jailbroken Fire Stick.
You will have to install a free app named ‘Downloader’ from Amazon App Store. This app is going to allow you to download and install a number of apps from the internet that aren’t in the Amazon App Store. Let’s discuss how to download and install ‘Downloader’ app. If you can’t download this app, then take Amazon Fire Stick support.
- Go to ‘Home Screen’ of Amazon Fire Stick by clicking the ‘Home’ button on Fire Stick remote.
- Go to ‘Search’ icon and enter ‘Downloader’. Click the first recommendation that you see.
- Click ‘Downloader’ icon.
- Click ‘Download’ button given corresponding to the ‘Downloader’ icon.
- Click ‘Open’ button.
- If you see a dialog box, then click ‘Allow’ option.
- Click ‘OK’ button on update notes followed by going to the ‘Settings’ menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click ‘Home’ button followed by clicking ‘OK’ button on remote to open the keyboard.
- Click ‘Clear’ button on the keyboard and then, type ‘troypoint.com/app’ followed by clicking the ‘Go’ button.
- Download Aptioide TV.
- Click ‘Install’ and then, ‘Open’ button.
- You will now see a remote-control friendly user interface.
If you come across any issue while jailbreaking your Amazon Fire TV Stick, then you need to call at Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support. Only experts will help you jailbreak Amazon Fire TV Stick in the most precise manner.