We provide help and support for Amazon Fire TV. If you have recently purchased Amazon Fire TV Cube and want to set it up, then you can log onto Fire TV Stick Help & Support website to know the exact steps. Or, you can call us at our toll-free number for the best assistance.
Amazon is constantly creating mind-blowing devices to cater to the ever-growing needs of its users. Due to this, Amazon has launched a new streaming device by the name of Fire TV Cube. This is the new member in the family of Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick.
If you are looking to buy a streaming device, then you can consider Amazon Fire TV Cube, as it consists of an intuitive interface, incredible features, and easy-to-understand functionality. Fire TV cube being a more advanced streaming device is also a tad expensive than Fire TV and Fire Stick.
However, in that extra cost, you will be getting Alexa voice support to control the TV and cable box. Moreover, the streaming will be done in 4K quality along with the support for HDR. Therefore, these features completely justify the higher price of the product.
If you have bought Fire TV Cube and looking to know how to set up this device, then you are going to get all the details in the next section.
Here are the steps for Amazon Fire TV setup:
- Plug in the HDMI and power cables into Amazon Fire TV Cube.
- Now, on the Fire TV Cube remote, press ‘Fast Forward’ button.
- Select your Wi-Fi network in order to perform Fire stick WiFi setup.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network followed by clicking ‘Connect’.
- Sign in or create an account. You will have to create a username.
- Then, enter your Amazon account password followed by clicking ‘Amazon Fire Stick Login’.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- If you want to set up parental controls, then this is the time that you can opt in or out of those.
- Select the option named ‘Get Started’ to go through the Amazon app and learn its features. If you don’t want to walk through, then click ‘No, Thanks’ to skip the step.
- Select the services that you want to see on your TV, and once selected, you need to right click to TV channels.
- Select the TV channel apps that you wish to add and then, click right to Sports apps.
- Now, you need to select the Sports apps that you want to add and then, click right to the ‘Featured’ apps.
- If you want to select some ‘featured’ services, then you can do that by selecting each of those ‘featured’ services and after that, click right to the featured apps.
- Now, Click ‘Play’ to move ahead.
- Click ‘Finish’ and then, ‘Continue’.
- You need to select the option corresponding to your setup and then, you need to go through the instructions, which may vary from user to user.
- Click ‘Next’ and your TV is going to turn off now. Click ‘Fast Forward’ on Amazon Fire TV Cube remote.
- Click ‘Next’ and then, ‘Continue’.
- You can opt in or out of Prime, as it completely depends on you.
- With this, your Fire TV Cube is now set up.
- In order to get the best performance, you need to keep your Fire TV Cube around a couple of feet from TV or speakers.
- If you want to make sure that the bandwidth available for displaying 4K content is good enough, then insert an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet adapter of your Amazon Fire TV Cube.
- Now, you will have to plug in Ethernet adapter into the MicroUSB port of Fire TV Cube.
With this, your Amazon Fire TV Cube is now perfectly set up and you can now begin enjoying your favorite content.
For better information about NBC Activate Amazon Fire Stick Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.