We offer help and support regarding the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Although this device is easy to set up and use, it is quite common to come across issues. If you are trying to perform Amazon Fire Stick login on HBO Go app, but are not able to do so due to some or the other issue, then you need to call at Amazon Fire Stick help and support number.
Amazon Fire TV Stick supports a wide range of apps, which include HBO Go as well. However, in order to enjoy HBO Go content on your TV via Amazon Fire TV Stick, you will have to activate the app on the device. If you want to know how that can be done, then you better check out the steps given below.
Performing Amazon Fire Stick login on HBO Go
In order to login to HBO Go on Amazon Fire TV Stick, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Download HBO Go on Fire TV Stick.
- Once downloaded, you need to open HBO Go on Fire TV Stick Setup.
- You are now going to see the ‘Welcome’ screen from which, you need to select ‘Sign In’. Stay on this particular screen while you sign in on your PC or smartphone/tablet.
- Now, you need to go to ‘HBO Go activate’ link on your PC or smartphone.
- From the list of devices, choose ‘Amazon Fire TV Stick’ followed by selecting ‘Continue’.
- Choose your TV provider followed by entering the username and password for your TV provider account. In case, you don’t remember your username and/or password, then you will have to get in touch with your TV provider. If you are unable to see your TV provider on the list, then that’s because it doesn’t support HBO Go on Amazon Fire TV Stick. But, this is a strange issue, so you must consult Amazon Fire TV Stick because the platform supports HBO Go service.
- Now, enter a six-character code that you see on the TV (from step 3) followed by choosing ‘Activate Device’ option.
- You are now going to see ‘success’ message on both of your devices, i.e., your smartphone/PC and TV. It may take a few minutes so remain patient until it happens.
- Choose ‘Continue’ on your TV.
With that, you can begin watching your favorite shows on HBO Go.
You need to enter the activation code as you receive it because it is valid for a few minutes.
How to sign out of HBO Go on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
In order to sign out of HBO Go service on Amazon Fire Stick, here is what you are going to do:
- Open HBO Go app on the device.
- Press the ‘Menu’ button on the Fire Stick remote.
- Select ‘Settings’, then ‘Deactivate HBO Go’ and finally, ‘Deactivate Now’.
This was the process of Amazon Fire Stick login on HBO Go along with the logout process. I believe the process is easier to perform and you don’t need the help of experts to do so. In case, you come across any issue logging into HBO Go app on Fire TV Stick, then you should take help of Fire TV stick help and support.
For better information about Amazon Fire Stick Setup Instructions Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.