Have you just purchased Amazon’s best media streaming device? If yes, then you have made the right decision. Both Amazon Fire TV and stick are competing with its rival Roku and Chromecast.
You can add some apps on your own out of the given options but if the items are many to select from, then you may get confused from where to start?
No need to worry, we are going to help you out. We are now going to discuss 8 essential apps that you must have on your new Amazon Fire TV or stick.
After spending the time on setting up the device, you are now required to install some Fire TV apps. Before this, you must keep your device ready. If there is any app that is not available on Amazon app store, then you can sideload the app. For any help or support, go to Amazon Fire stick Setup Problems support.
- Downloader: This is an important tool for sideloading Fire TV apps onto the device. With this app, you can download APK files directly on a device with the help of internet connection. It means there is no need to use PC for transferring the files.
- ES File Explorer: This is an alternative to the Downloader app for downloading the APK files directly onto the device. This app is user-friendly and is easy to use. Enter the URL simply and click on Amazon Fire TV setup.
- Mouse Toggle: Although you can sideload any app on Fire TV or stick but not all the apps are compliant with the TV screen. You may or may not require finger taps or other gestures to go through them. Install Mouse printer by downloading Mouse toggle. By double tapping on the Play button, you can click on the screen icon.
- Plex: Plex is one of the best sources for playing the local content on the TV screen. You can watch content from devices like mobile, tablet and computer.
- Kodi: Kodi is one of the biggest Plex competitors. Both the apps have their own pros and cons. practically speaking Kodi is more customizable. Kodi is not available on Amazon App store so you can sideload it from another device.
- Firefox: To watch YouTube on Fire TV, you have to install a browser app.
- Silk Browser: As we have told that you can sideload any app in your device so you can easily install Silk browser on your device just like chrome on it. This browser is more popular than any other browser. This is Amazon’s in-house browser and is designed to work with Amazon devices especially. For more information about it, you can contact Amazon Fire stick help number.
- Netflix: This is the app which we can’t ignore in the list of best Fire TV apps. With more than 50000 TV shows and movies along with 100000 hours of content, you don’t need to pay for anything else.
If you want to listen to the latest news, then you can do so easily without requiring any cable connection. Though all the services are not free on this platform but you can enjoy the best shows and other stuff for free up to some extent.
For better information about www Amazon Com Account Fire Stick Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.