We provide the most accurate help and support for Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick. If you are using Fire TV or Fire Stick and facing video issues, then you can take Amazon Fire help from experts. Or, you can call us at our toll-free number for the best assistance.
When using a streaming device, issues are never too far away. One small change in the setting or in the hardware and you will experience issues in the functioning of the device. Amazon Fire TV/TV Stick is a streaming device, and it too suffers from several issues from time to time.
The one we are going to discuss today is related to videos. Those who are not able to watch videos streamed through Fire TV Stick onto their TV screens properly can follow the troubleshooting steps as below:
Restart Fire TV Device
- To restart the device, disconnect the power cord from the back of the device or from the wall power outlet. Then, plug the cable back in.
- You also have the option to use the remote for Fire TV device to restart it. For that, you need to press and hold ‘Select and Play/Pause’ buttons simultaneously for five seconds. Alternatively, you can select ‘Settings’, then ‘Device’ and finally, ‘Restart’ option from the Fire TV menu.
Check your Network Status
You need to check whether your internet network is working to its full potential or not. If it is not, then you will have to restart your modem/router. If that doesn’t fix the issue, then consult your ISP.
Check your settings
To adjust the picture and audio settings, you need to open ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Display & Sounds’ option from the Fire TV menu. In case, you are trying to stream videos in 4K Ultra HD, but are not able to do so due to any reason, then you need to get in touch with Amazon Fire TV Help and support facility.
Clear Data for Video apps
A majority of intermittent playback issues with applications that you use to stream TV shows and movies on Fire TV device can be resolved by clearing application data. Here is how you can clear the data:
- From the Fire TV menu, select ‘Settings’.
- Now, select ‘Applications’ followed by ‘Manage Installed Applications’.
- Select the app that is causing the trouble.
- Select ‘Force Stop’ followed by ‘Clear Data’.
- When you are asked to delete app data, then you need to select ‘Clear Data’.
- Restart your Fire TV device followed by disconnecting the power cord for a few seconds and then, plugging it back in.
Note: You must know that clearing app data doesn’t delete the app itself, but in case of some apps, you may have to re-enter the account information after clearing app data.
Calibrate Your Display
If you find that some part of the video display is not present or the edges are cut off, then your TV will scale the picture automatically.
You can also make use of ‘Calibrate Display’ tool to adjust the scaling, which you can find in ‘Settings’, then ‘Display& Sounds’ followed by ‘Display’ and finally, ‘Calibrate Display’.
You will see four grey arrows pointing to the edges of the screen, so use those arrows as a guide when making the adjustments. Press ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ keys on the remote of your Fire TV until the grey arrows touch the edges of the screen and become conspicuous.
If using Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote
In that case, you will have to make adjustments by opening the ‘Picture’ or ‘Display’ menu for the connected TV, then choosing the most similar setting from the available options on the TV.
After that, you need to follow the instructions that you see on the screen to make adjustments with the TV remote. You will see grey arrows from ‘Calibrate Display’ tool. You need to ensure that the tips of the arrows touch the edges of the screen and become conspicuous.
For better information about www Amazon Com Account Fire Stick Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.