We are providing the best support for issues arising in Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. One of the most common issues that people come across is related to knowing Amazon Fire Stick setup instructions. If you are dealing with similar issues, then you can call us at our tech support number.
So you have bought Amazon Fire TV Stick lately. You have invested in an incredible streaming device that promises world-class entertainment at an affordable price. In order to step foot into the world of exciting movies and TV shows, you need to first solve the puzzle of how to set up Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Although it is not at all difficult to set up Fire TV Stick, yet you need to follow certain steps in order to ensure that the device has been set up properly.
Let’s now discuss Amazon Fire Stick Account Setup instructions.
If you have checked the box in which your Fire TV Stick was packed, then you must have seen these items as well:
- Power cord.
- Alexa voice remote with 2 AAA batteries.
- HDMI extender.
How To Setup Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- Remove contents from the package followed by inserting those two AAA batteries into the remote.
- Now, plug the power cord into the wall power outlet with its other end connecting your Amazon Fire TV Stick. After that, you need to select an HDMI port on your TV and insert your Fire TV Stick in that port. If the HDMI port is hard to reach, then you can make use of an HDMI extender.
Note: Don’t make use of the USB port on the TV as the power source for the device. You need to make use of the power adapter that comes along with the device and plug it into the power outlet to avoid any issue with the device.
- Choose the HDMI input with your TV remote in which you have inserted your Fire TV Stick.
- Your Fire TV Stick is going to detect the remote automatically upon boot, but if that doesn’t happen, then you will have to pair the remote with the device. In order to do that, you will have to hold the remote close to the Fire Stick followed by pressing ‘Home’ button for 10 seconds. You will see a message appearing in the bottom right corner of the screen saying that the pairing is successful. If the pairing is not done, then hold down ‘Home’ button again.
- Once your remote is successfully paired with Amazon Fire Stick, then press ‘Play’ button to start setup.
- Go through the steps that you see on the TV screen in order to choose language and network.
- After you select the network connection, you will have to sign into your Amazon account. If you don’t have an Amazon account, then create one.
- Upon login, you are going to see a short video on Fire Stick and its features.
- Upon completion of the video, Fire Stick is going to offer the option to activate parental controls. When you activate parental controls, you will have to enter a PIN to view a specific set of content.
In case you find Amazon Fire Stick Setup Problem, then you will have the option to resolve it easily by taking help of Fire TV Stick help and support facility.