When you clear cache from Amazon Fire Stick Account Setup, it will free up some space and enhance the speed of the device. After this, you will be able to enjoy the streaming without any problem. The steps for clearing cache are given here in this post. You can read and implement the same on your device. In case you find any problem, you can contact FireTV stick experts.
FireTV stick and FireTV devices are popular among the media streamers due to its reliable and flawless operation. It provides you with the option to stream content from different channels like Hulu, HBO, and Amazon Prime. However, if you are facing speed issue on FireTV stick, then you need to clear cache memory from FireTV device. The steps to clear cache from FireTV devices are discussed below.
If you are not being able to solve the streaming problem even after clearing the cache, then delete the app and cookies from the browser.
What is FireTV cache actually?
With FireTV, you can download the popular apps for watching movies, streaming audio and a whole lot of things. Each app has its own cache which stores temporary data in the FireTV device.
How to clear cache from FireTV stick and other Fire TV devices?
If you have started facing the streaming problem abruptly, then this can result from the bad cache. All the corrupted cache may lead to a streaming problem. You will find a problem with watching movies or series of shows. To get rid of this problem, you must clear the cache as soon as possible from the FireTV device.
Now, we are going to discuss steps to clear cache from Fire TV stick or fire TV devices.
- Go to the ‘Home’ menu from FireTV remote.
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Apps’ and search for ‘FireTV’.
- You will find the app under ‘Manage apps’ section.
- Click on ‘Clear cache’ from app options.
- In the same manner, you can start clearing the cache for different apps from ‘Settings’ itself. The process is the same for all apps.
How to manage space on FireTV stick or Fire TV devices?
When you clear cache from FireTV stick, it will refresh the memory and delete large cache files. At the same time, this will not manage the space of the Fire TV stick. If you want to free up or manage some space, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Press the home button from FireTV sticks remote.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘My FireTV’.
- Go to ‘About’.
- Click on ‘Storage’.
- Press ‘Settings’ again from the menu.
- Go to ‘Apps’ followed by ‘Managed application’.
- With the help of up and down keys of remote, click on the app and check the information related to storage on screen. You can manage the space with the help of arrow keys from here.
- Clear all data and cache from app to create some space in the app.
If you are still getting a problem, uninstall the app and install it again from scratch. You need to enter the login details again to authenticate your identity.
For better information about www HBOgo Com Activate Fire TV Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.