We provide the best help and support for Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick. If you are looking to setup or install YouTube on Amazon Fire TV Stick, but facing certain issues, then you can get in touch with experts to do it for you. For that, you just need to call us at our toll-free number.
Are you looking to add YouTube to your Amazon Fire Stick account? Well, you don’t have to go anywhere else because the entire process is mentioned right here in this guide.
It’s been a few months since YouTube is available on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick because earlier, both Google and Amazon were in a tug of war because Amazon was not allowing the sale of Google products on its platform that irked Google so much that it denied access to YouTube.
But, this war had a bad impact on the people who were using Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick because they were not able to use YouTube, thus missing all the exciting content that YouTube has to offer.
Things haven’t been sorted out even now and as a result, many users are not being able to use YouTube to date. But, many have been able to find a way to access YouTube on Amazon Fire TV. They are side-loading the app from Android app stores and loading it on their Fire TV Sticks.
If you want to know how they are doing that, i.e., how to install YouTube on Fire TV Stick, then you need to follow below-mentioned steps.
- Turn on the feature on your Fire TV that allows installation of apps from unknown sources. You can do that by going to ‘Settings’ > ‘Device’ > ‘Developer Options’.
- After that, you will have to install ‘Downloader App’ from Amazon App Store.
- By making use of the browser within the app, you need to find a website from where you can download the YouTube app. Make sure that the site is secured because if it is a malicious site, then you may download an infected file along with the app.
- When you see the download link for the YouTube app, you need to click it and begin with the installation.
- Launch ‘Smart YouTube TV’ once the app has been installed. If you come across any issue, then call at Amazon Fire Stick support phone number.
- When you are prompted to setup Crosswalk Project, you need to click ‘Install’.
- Now, you will see ‘Smart YouTube TV’ opening and thus making your way into the world of YouTube. You can now begin with watching your favorite videos.
Note: A few users have come across issues while trying to install Crosswalk Project, so if you encounter some issues as well, then you will have to will have to go back into ‘Downloader’, then ‘Home’ and enter the address from where you have downloaded the app in order to install Aptoide TV App Store. After that, you need to launch Aptoide TV and then, search for Crosswalk project. If you are able to find ‘Crosswalk Project’, then install it, and go back to the Amazon Fire TV Stick home screen in order to launch Smart YouTube TV.
This is a pretty straightforward process, which you can manage to complete on your own and once if you install YouTube app, you can use it just like any other app. In case, you encounter some issue, then you have the option of taking Amazon Fire Stick Login help and support.
For better information about How To Setup Amazon Fire Stick Without Amazon Account Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.