To search or access any app from FireTV device, you need a stable internet with FireTV remote in hand. You can start browsing the apps of your choice from the device by applying the simple steps given in the post. In case you find any problem, you can contact Fire TV experts.
When you activate Fire TV stick online, you get partial access to the functions. To get complete access, you have to download the apps on the device. These apps can be downloaded from the app market available online.
What type of apps can be downloadable on Fire TV stick?
As we all know that Fire TV basically provides a platform for online video streaming. So, if you are searching for HD content from online apps like Hulu, Netflix, HBO or Amazon Prime, then these are readily available for download on Fire TV device. Apart from this, various music streaming apps like Pandora and Spotify are also available for download.
What steps are required for downloading apps on the Fire TV device?
The process of downloading the app is very simple. You just need to search the app from the search ‘Bar’ given on the web browser app on the Amazon Fire TV Support page.
How to browse the apps?
Go to the ‘Apps’ section. From there, go to ‘App’ you want to download on FireTV.
You will find the app section where everything is organized in a much easier manner. You can easily search the app on the basis of ‘Category’.
Steps for downloading the app
- Open home screen on fire TV.
- Press the right’ button and release when you find ‘App’ field on the screen.
- Click the ‘Down’ button from remote and with the help of directional pad, search the app you want to download.
- Highlight the app with the help of center button of the remote.
- Click ‘Get’. The downloading will start automatically. You have to sit back and relax.
What steps are required for downloading the app on Fire TV Stick?
In case the app is not available, you can use ‘search function’. This function is useful if there is a broad list of apps available in the list.
If you have forgotten the name of the app or don’t know the default login details, then you don’t need to waste the time, search directly.
How to use ‘Search function’ on Fire TV stick or on any other FireTV device?
- Go to ‘Home screen’ of FireTV stick or from FireTV device.
- Press left button from the directional pad or search the menu field.
- By making use of ‘Directional pad’ start entering the keywords for the app you want to search. Select the right one from the list.
- Tap ‘Get’ by pressing the center button of the directional keypad.
- If you find the app is not downloading, then it means it is already available in the device.
- Wait till the app gets launched.
- You can now check the app under ‘App section’.
For better information about ESPN Fire TV Activate Dial Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number.